I provide grant writing services to help fund you and your organisation. You have the vision; others have the funding to make it happen. My job is to ensure that your grant application makes a great case for why your vision deserves their funding.

I charge £38/hour for all services (approximately $50 USD). When you get in touch with me about a specific project, I will provide you an estimate for the total cost. I require 25% of the total amount to be paid prior to starting. The remaining 75% is due no later than a week after delivery.

Grant Writing

Let me help you target specific funding sources.

  • Foundation Grants

    • Working closely with you and your staff, I will write a thoughtful letter of inquiry, proposal, or application to a foundation with funding for your vision.

  • Federal & State Grants

    • With a careful eye towards the agency’s application requirements, I will craft a well-rounded application in order for you to secure funding.


Grant Prospect Research

Let me help you find possible funding sources. I will research and document prospective grants that align with your goals and needs. This research may be used for grant writing in-house or as the starting point for further work with me.


Proofreading & Editing

Let me help you finalise that grant application before you submit it. I will provide line edits and overall feedback on your grant applications, proposals, and letters of inquiry. You do the writing; I make suggestions for edits and revisions.